This article is completely based on frequently used English sentences everyday. If you visit this particular section. You might be a beginner in English or probably the one looking for a good English essay. One cannot remember each and every sentence, for obvious reasons. The type of sentences which one uses will be always based on the environment they live which involves, people they talk to, places they visit etc. everything counts. So keeping all these parameters in mind, the first step is to grab those sentences which are more closer to the usage. With this, you can slowly interlink these sentences with more of the complex one’s so as to get advanced further. Let’s begin!
Simple Daily English Sentences used while Talking
Firstly, right from the moment you open your eyes, the action of communicating starts. So the type of encounter can be on any basis. Before jumping into those, there are some of the standard sentences that one can use while talking –
- Hello, I am Shane (To tell your name)
- Good morning, have a nice day!
- Good Night!
- I am currently studying at abc school. / I work at abc office.
- Let me introduce my parents. He is my father (NAME) and she’s my mother (NAME). Finally, my cute sibling (NAME)
- How are you? Long time no see.
- Good Evening!
- Hope everything’s going good.
- Where do you stay?
- Do you mind giving me your number?
- Call me tomorrow
- Good Afternoon!
- It’s my birthday today!
- Nice to meet you
- Can I have a cup of tea? / I would like a cup of tea, please
- Excuse me, what time is it?
- Are you coming with me?
- Congratulations on your NEW JOB (any occasion)
These are some of the standard examples for you to understand. You can also have a lot more of examples.
One thing to be noted is that, never panic if you don’t know how to use a particular sentence or a sentence meaning. Always, go by the contextual or situational meaning. Know the rhythm of the sentence, whether it is a positive or a negative sentence. A question or an answer? So based on which the understanding levels can be further nurtured in a better way.
Commonly Used simple English Phrases
There are some phrases where one uses them more often. It’s better to have good grip on those, so as to use them flawlessly anywhere.
- Thank you so much. I really appreciate that!
- Excuse me
- By when can you complete the work?
- Welcome to OFFICE NAME/GROUP NAME. We’re really glad to have you with us.
- Where can I find the (ANY PARTICULAR ROOM/DESK/LOCATION)?
- How long have you been working here?
- I’ve completed the work you asked for.
- Let me see, if I can help you with this
- Do you have a minute to talk?
- Can you please help me with this?
- I’m a fresher. And I’m the new (NAME OF THE DESIGNATION)
I think this would help in forming a base picture in your mind to map all the basic sentences.
More often, everyone will travel. It’s when a common interface comes into the picture and that is ENGLISH. So one must know some basic travel phrases when they got to places around.
In this way, you can enjoy your trip without any problems. Just have to be careful with what you ask and how do you present it at that particular situation.
Lastly, English language comprises of plethora of phrases which can be plugged into any kind of sentences, provided it must be grammatically valid. So it’s better to know the phrase meaning in order to reuse it whenever it’s required. All it matters is the grammar, pronunciation, and the context.