Here are a few Syllable words. To understand the emphasis of words, we must understand the letters of the words. Words have one or more syllables. A syllable is a unit of pronunciation. It consists of one or more vowel sounds and one or more consonant sounds. Note that (with the exception of a few exceptions) all syllables contain at least one vowel (a, e, i, o or u) or a vowel sound. All words are made up of groups of letters. Each word has groups of one, two, three, five, seven etc.
Every word is made from syllables. Each word has one, two, three, four, seven or more syllables.
Seven Syllable Words List
Some good 7 syllable sentences-
Here are a few other 7-syllable sentences:
- I’ll see you in the next life.
- You were made for me. (I was made for you.)
- My heart is heavy and torn.
- Sunny days are here to stay.
- Hold my hand and don’t let go.
- Good things are coming our way.
- I just haven’t met you yet.