We all are dwelling in the English Speaking world where this language is having immense power to build your career with strong communication skills. A language that will spring up your life with amazing changes.
So in today’s session, we would be learning how different way it can help us.
Importance Of Using Encouraging Words In Your Life
But most importantly we need to discuss some positive phrase and why they are important.
1. While Playing Sports:
We know that every sport requires a good level of team spirit and positive attitude. It will display how effectively you can get along with your teammates and also encourage them. Moreover, the coaches also pay good attention while using motivational words and phrases while making them practice.
2. At Our Workplace:
This is the most important place which requires positive attitude 24/7. It is a place where people are working consistently and they tend to get irritated or frustrated. Hence maintain a motivational and encouraging platform is a must. It does not matter whether you are a team lead, manager or subordinate, a small encouraging word will make a great change. Being optimistic does not cost you much.
3. While Teaching :
A Place Where You Learn To Speak And Get Educated: For some it might be their happy place. It is a place where you learn those encouraging words. It will help you to be positive and use such words that will keep you motivated throughout the day.
4. While Building And Maintaining Relationships:
It goes without saying that you will have to very positive while building a new relationship or maintaining an old one. It does not matter with whom you need to maintain that relationship. It can be your family, your partner, friends, colleagues or clients.
Encouraging Phrases to Motivate Others & Regain Strength
Now let’s see some of the encouraging phrases which will help you to motivate others and also you will get to learn some new ones as well.
- Give It A Try
- Go For It
- Why Not?
- It is always worth a shot
- What are you waiting for?
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- I am not what happened to me. I am what i choose to become.
- Forget your past, forgive yourself, and begin again right now.
- Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
- I don’t want you to save me. I want you to stand by my side as i save myself.
- Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
- Let yourself be gutted. Let it open you. Start there.
- I’ll find strength in pain.
- Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.
- Being deeply loved gives you strength; loving deeply gives you courage.
- You attract what you are, not what you want if you want great, then be great.
- You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.
- Step into my shoes and walk the life i’m living and if you get as far as i am, just maybe you will see how strong i really am.
- If you’re lucky enough to be different, don’t ever change.
- I am strong because i’ve been weak. I am fearless because i’ve been afraid.
- Sometimes you face difficulties you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right.
- Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.
- Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- Go ahead tell me that i’m not good enough tell me i can’t do it because i will show you over & over that i can!
- Do not jude you don’t know what storm i’ve asked her to walk trough.
- When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
- The woman who does not required validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.
- You’re cute.
- The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.
- Dear stress, let’s break up.
- I am the type of person that will sit in the bathroom and cry, but then walk out like nothing ever happened.
- A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.
- The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
- Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were.
- Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were.
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
- The struggle of you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
- Knowing when to walk away i s wisdom….
- A strong woman knows how to keep her life in line. With tears in her eyes, she still manages to say, “nah, i’m fine.”
- A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.
- If i ever let my head down it will be just to admire my shoes.
- Littles girls with dreams becomes women with vision.
- Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick.
Those days are over.
- You can become strong and powerful and beautiful.
- Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
- You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.
- When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.
- The kind of beauty i want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within-strength, courage, dignity.
- She is clothed with strength & dignity and laughs without fear of the feature.
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the best things that will ever happen to us.
- Give god your weakness and he’ll give you his strength.
- She builds others up because she knows what it’s like to be torn down.
- Strong women wear their pain like they do stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it.
- This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable, and this year i will be fierce.
So now you are familiar with some of the encouraging phrases that you can use it anywhere and everywhere. If you wish to share some more then you can post it in the comment section and we would add it in our post.