The phase of interview is very critical. Some of us have been experiencing from very long and some are preparing for it. Some of you may also be on the other side of the table being one of those important interview panel people.
As we know it is one of the important phases of a person’s career or professional life. It comes when people have to face the job opportunities. It will be quite challenging if you are asked to carry out the interview in English and not your native language.
Well, nowadays all the companies are demanding people who have good communication skills. So if you have not yet prepared yourself for the interview, then it is the right time you do so. But yes, along with all the important thing, one thing which is very essential is that you should not be nervous about it at all.
One of the important points, the key to winning the job interview is to prepare yourself in mind and trust that you would crack it. If you are not confident enough, then it will be visible to your interviewers that the major thing is lacking and it will make you look quite unprofessional. So do not stress yourself out. There are a couple of things that you should be doing in order to prepare yourself for the greatest opportunity.
We will be helping you out with some of the useful phrases or sentences which are very essential to show your positive attitude towards company or organization as well as your self-confidence.
Important Sentences To Introduce Yourself
1. “Hey Good Morning! My Name is …and I would like to thank you for this great opportunity. “
2. “Hello, Sir/ Madam. My name is …and it a pleasure to meet you in such a good time”.
3. “ Hi, I am …..and I would like to thank you for considering me for this job position”.
All these are positive sentences which shows how you would introducing yourself to others with confidence.
Asking Interviewer To Repeat Something
Whenever you are posing a question from your side then you will need to be very polite and still convey what you wish to say or explain. When you would like to ask something then it would be quite disturbing moment and it legitimate you to not ask. So here are some phrases in English which would help you to do so.
1. “Excuse me, I didn’t hear you. Could you please be a bit loud?”
2. “I am really sorry to interrupt you but could you please repeat the last sentence”.
3. “Sorry, I didn’t get you. Can you repeat it, please?”
These are the sentences or phrases that will help you to get back on track and continue with the rest of your interview. It would be easy to display a great level of communication and improve your communication skills and formality.
How to Thank The Interviewers At The End
When you are about to finish your interview, it should be as neat as you stared it. You will have to be very clear and not leave your interviewer with a bitter-sweet taste. You will have to thank them by then end with a smile, Here are some good sentences which will help you in maintaining the good vibes even at the end of the interview.
1. “Thank you so much for all your time. I’ll be waiting for the call from your end”.
2. “Thank You. It was a great experience. I hope we see each other once again.”
3. “It was a pleasure to meet you. Once again I want to thank you for this interview”.
4. “ I wish to thank you one last time and I hope this is the profile that you are looking for.”
Keep exploring EnglishBix to get better at English conversation and boost your interview preparation.